JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How many people are signed up for this event?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: How many people are signed up for this event?
suemsmith
Newbie!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How many people are signed up for this event? 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
Are there more people signed up for the event than the few people that are participating in this forum? Just wondering if this is just a small gathering of friends or is it an actual event with classes, activities and the like. Kind of thinking I won't be attending now since I don't know "what" I'm actually attending and can't schedule my time off work accordingly. Any insights anyone?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mrsa1993
Pumped from Using the mouse!
Re:How many people are signed up for this event? 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hey Sue,

Can you send me a private message on JS? I tried to send you one, but for some reason I couldn't... not sure if you blocked that feature or it's some other reason.

Ann Marie

Logged Logged

jkpscrap
Newbie!
I understand that Jessica has been diagnosed with Lupus (I have 2 friends with the disease and one is 2nd generation) which can be very wearying so I expected some delays in information but I thought some would be on the site beyond the registration form.

I live in the Atlanta area which is why I wanted to participate but I can't seem to find any information pertaining to a schedule, what we should bring (laptops? funny hats? red licorice?), are there classes or forums, or even what to expect?

I scheduled three days off from work and those days are very precious to me so I would like some information so I can decide whether to attend or keep those for future possibilities.

I've tried to PM two people but my messages never seem to go through and I can't friend anyone either. I need some assistance. You could even call me at 309-838-1538 (cell).

Logged Logged
mrsa1993
Pumped from Using the mouse!
Kristen, please slap my hand when I see you if I am not supposed to share this (or delete this post). I am just the kind of person that just wants to help everyone. (Last year at SF, being local, I shuttled people back and forth from the hotel and led other cars like the pied piper).

"They" have been working on a schedule and I am sure will get it out as soon as they can. Here is the little I know.... Wednesday night casual dinner together; Thursday and Friday sightseeing and shopping. As a local, don't dismiss this. It's tons of fun to hang out and take pictures and get ideas from each other. Last year I was local and I had been to the location of the photo walk, but it still was just so fun to hang out together (and to watch Nisa work her magic photographing Kari (and Gary). Saturday, hanging out and digi scrapping. I don't know about any other meals or evenings. Last time there wasn't really any hanging out time scheduled and we just made our own.... once til really late at night.

Hope this helps.

-Ann Marie

Logged Logged

scrappyguy@gmail.com
Bon Appetit!
JS Mentor
Gender: Male My bare bloggin' Location: Metro Atlanta Birthday: 01/18
It's going to be a very casual, laid back, get to know, hang out and SHOP kind of event.

We are thinking of hitting some of the big venues in Atlanta such as the Aquarium, the Zoo, World of Coca Cola, and the Margaret Mitchell House.

There's a digi scrap time for us to hang out with laptops and such and dinners each night. But right now it's not set in stone. If anything is written, it will definitely be posted as soon as it is free to do so!

Just hang in there everyone! It's a great chance to meet some of these amazing people and hang out in real life. Plus we get to eat, laugh, take pictures, and shop. Who doesn't love that?

Logged Logged

Gary - CS3 - Nikon D90
Here's my BLOG
KBear
Kimber
Photography TA, JS Mentor, & Forum Guru
This doesn't have to do with the Spraguefest schedule, but as an FYI about the private messaging system. When the home page was changed, the PM option got a little out of whack. To send a PM, go to the Community tab >My Private Messages. Then click "Write," and enter in the person's username.

Logged Logged
Photokool
Loving this crazy life!
Digital Superstar!
Thanks, Gary!

I have to leave a little early on Saturday because my flight is at 4:30 -- just worked out that was the best price.

So I was hoping the only digi time would not be on Saturday...

Thanks!

Logged Logged

scrappyguy@gmail.com
Bon Appetit!
JS Mentor
Gender: Male My bare bloggin' Location: Metro Atlanta Birthday: 01/18
Shhh! But word has it a schedule is nigh.

Mum's the word!

Logged Logged

Gary - CS3 - Nikon D90
Here's my BLOG
SeaTurtleBean
Kelly
Ctrl-a Ctrl-c Ctrl-v Ka-chow!
I can't wait to get the schedule! I am not a shopper so will probably skip those events.

Logged Logged

Go to top

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.