JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Thank You
jkpscrap
Newbie!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thank You 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for this weekend. It was really special for me to get away from my usual routine and meet so very many nice people.

Yes, I know I didn't have a laptop with me but I haven't owned one for very long so it's not natural for me to pick it up and cart it along especially this morning when I woke up over 90 min. late. The one I have doesn't have Photoshop on it in any form so I wasn't sure it would do me any good. I did get home with a great number of references to look up and peruse in my future off hours. I'm always looking for new sources

Thank you, Jessica, Tristina, Tori and Kristen for the gifts and goodies. Thank you, Jessica for letting me swap my gift. It was a rude thing to do but I appreciated your understanding.

Most of all I want to thank everyone for providing me with some more inspiration to create entertaining stories for future generations through my scrapbooking work.

Thanks again and safe travels.

Kathy (jkpscrap)

P.S. Did you know that three exclamation points equal jazz hands? Kudos to you!!!

P.P.S. ScrappyGuy--regarding the incident that happened at your school the other day, my husband once had a 4th grade student bring wine on a field trip and the same child pulled the razor blades out of the pencil sharpener to attack a girl on the playground. See, Thursday wasn't so bad now, was it? AND your walk through the park rocked--I'm just horribly out of shape. Guess I'll need to work on that for next time, eh?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
hhurey
Runs with Crop Tool!
Re:Thank You 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
I too would like to thank everyone for such an amazing trip. There was so much friendship, laughs, and fun going around that I now feel like I can make it to next year.

I have already started my layouts. I will upload them to the general gallery here on Jessica Sprague.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for their 12x12 page. If you don't have access to the flicker site, please let me know in a PM and I will add you.

Jessica - I know this past year has been really hard, but I so appreciate that you took the time and you cared enough to come and "play" with us. You are such a wonderful, giving, thoughtful person and we love you.

Tristina, Kristin, and Tori - you guys are awesome! And Kristin, if you ever want travel tips or maybe even a buddy, let me know

Gary and Meg - such an amazing city and it was a privilege to have you guys as hosts. Thank you so much for all your hard work showing us your city.

Kathy, Deb, Anne Marie, Sue, Britta and Jeff - it was wonderful to meet you all.

If anyone is in Seattle, please look me up!

Hugs,

Hannah

Logged Logged
hhurey
Runs with Crop Tool!
p.s. I need some aquarium pictures, mine are really, really bad.

Logged Logged
mrsa1993
Pumped from Using the mouse!
I also came by to say thank you!!! What a great couple of days!

Thank you Jessica (and team) for the gifts. Thank you for the community and the camaraderie it has brought. Even though I came late and even though Sabrina, Kelly, and I (and Hannah, a little bit) spent tourist time doing some other things, I had an amazing time in Atlanta. The things we did together were fun.

Kristen, Tori, Meg and Gary, it was great to spend some extra time with you. Thanks for taking me in, so I didn't have to spend Saturday night alone.

It was great to see all of you from last year and it was great to meet all of you that I had not met before. If you ever get to MN, please let me know.

Yes, as you make pages, please post them to the gallery. I can't wait to see them and relive the adventure.

I will see you in the forums and galleries.

Ann Marie

Logged Logged

bnunley
I am in LOVE with Photoshop!
Pumped from Using the mouse!
I also want to thank everyone again for a great weekend. I had a wonderful time, and I'm kind of sad to get back to reality now.

Jessica, you are truly amazing! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us. Thanks to Meg, Gary, Kristen, Tori, and Tristina for all of your work planning all the fun.

It was wonderful to get to know everyone who came. Love you all!

Logged Logged

Britta
Windows 7, CS5, Nikon D7000
My Blog
SeaTurtleBean
Kelly
Ctrl-a Ctrl-c Ctrl-v Ka-chow!
I'd like to thank everyone for an amazing time in Atlanta. It was fun to get together with people who love to pose and take all kinds of fun photos. I'm going to have to get used to not having so many people around to take my picture!

Logged Logged

Jana
JS Mentor
Gender: Female Jana's Journey jlholden15 Location: Spraground Forever! Birthday: 03/15
I want to add my thanks & appreciation too! It was so wonderful spending time with old friends and meeting new ones. Jessica, Tori, Kristen...you are truly the best and you know I love you! Thanks for all you did for us and for all you do all year long! Tristina, so nice to meet you this year. Meg & Gary, you're awesome! Thanks for everything, including the late night caps, LOL. Well, Spraguefest #6 was a huge success and is now in the history books now. Can't wait to see everyone's photos on Flickr and LOs in the gallery! Til next year my friends............

Logged Logged

Photokool
Loving this crazy life!
Digital Superstar!
Just now have a few minutes to get online again. I was not prepared for the onslaught of my family when I got back yesterday!

It was so nice to get away from everything for a few days. I always feel so inspired after spending time with you all!

Thanks especially to Jessica for the awesome person you are. You never stop amazing me. I'm so grateful you were still able to attend this year.

Thanks also to Meg and Gary for being such wonderful hosts for us in Atlanta, and to Tori, Kristen, Tristina and Jeff for making it happen, too.

I had a great time! Can't wait until next year so we can spend time together again!

Logged Logged

scrappyguy@gmail.com
Bon Appetit!
JS Mentor
Gender: Male My bare bloggin' Location: Metro Atlanta Birthday: 01/18
Thanks everyone who made it out to the great city of Atlanta. It was such a thrill to host this SpragueFest with Meg, Jessica, Kristen, Tori, and Tristina. What great fun and memories were made over those few really short days!

Jessica, words can't express what an amazing inspiration you continue to be for me. I wish you all the health and happiness in the world for you are SO worth it!

Thanks for those who made it through my Photo Walk. I enjoyed dragging you all over the park on such a beautiful day. Maybe next time we'll rent Segways like Ann Marie and have an easier time of it, eh?

Hannah, Sue, Kathy, and Tristina it was so great to meet you in person. Here's to plenty more opportunities to meet again!

Jana, Jeanne, Ann Marie, Debi,Sabrina, and Kelly it was great catching up and stealing time with y'all. 365 days are definitely too long to wait!

Kristen and Tori, thanks for ending the weekend with a BANG! I will never look at outer space quite the same way again.

And to Meg, my partner in crime. Remember that plane ride from Minneapolis and all our fervent plans? We did it! SpragueFest #6 is in the can. Hugz

P.S. Hannah - my aquarium shots turned out awful as well. So sad! But it was such a great day.

Logged Logged

Gary - CS3 - Nikon D90
Here's my BLOG
NanaJeanne
If it works...don't fix it!
Ctrl-a Ctrl-c Ctrl-v Ka-chow!
Re:Thank You 10 Years, 6 Months ago  
Adding my thanks......
Meg and Gary for hosting us in Atlanta….you are troopers extraordinaire……
I really liked the size of the hotel…….large enough to provide amenities and small enough to make it feel more like home than most!
Each day of "The Fest" was a new treat and an adventure and is treasured.

Jessica………..I am truly grateful for having stumbled onto your path so many years ago. Your inspiration, exuberance, warmth, talent, generosity and acceptance were once again evident in this gathering. We know it took a lot for you to make the trip to be with us. And…. ...thanks so much for the terrific gifts……woo-hoo!

I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend time with all of you……..as I have been scarce around "the Spraground".
Thanks for the fun and the inspiration you all provided.

Hannah…………..I uploaded a few pics (unedited) from the aquarium…………..photo historian I am not……but hope they help.

Can't wait to see you all, again!
{{{hugs}}}
Jeanne

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/10/19 15:45 By NanaJeanne.

Jeanne MacBook Pro PSE10 Canon SX20IS
putnamd55@gmail.com
I should have been born RICH!
Digital Superstar!
Gender: Female My Turn on Earth putnamd55 Location: Georgia Birthday: 04/21
Re:Thank You 10 Years, 5 Months ago  
Boy, I'm really coming in here late. But I just REALLY have to say how awesome the weekend was!

A few of my most treasured memories from the weekend:
    Being able to have "bone-crushing" hugs with some of my most favorite people in the world.
    Being able to meet some of the coolest new friends!
    Cleansing tears.
    Feeling so loved and accepted.
    Walking the soles off my shoes!
    So much good food!!!!!!!!!
    Fishes and Coke!

It was the hardest thing I had to do being the first to have to leave. But I want everyone to know that I enjoyed every minute that we spent together.

Jessica, there really are no words that can begin to express my feelings for you. You are the most awesome, unbelievably compassionate, honest, giving, loving person I know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am honored! Others may come and go but you can always count on me being beside you. I love you Sweet Lady!!!!

Meg and Gary, you two put together one awesome Spraguefest. Thank you for all the time, planning, and love y'all put into arranging the whole thing! Amazing!!!!

Tori, Kristen & Tristina .... Y'all are the best. Great job as usual! Mwah!!!!!

Jana & Jeanne ..... All my heart, thanks, love and devotion is yours!!!!!! It is not possible to love you more than I already do! We are truly soul-mate sisters.

I am so grateful for all my new found friends from the weekend. I look forward to getting to know each other.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends!!!

Love you!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/22 20:05 By putnamd55@gmail.com. Reason: Misspelled

- Deb P. - PC - CS3 - Canon 30D

Go to top

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.