JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Uh. Whoa? So much digi love! Registration updates!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Uh. Whoa? So much digi love! Registration updates!
Jessica*Sprague
Drinking a Diet Mt. Dew
Administrator
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Uh. Whoa? So much digi love! Registration updates! 16 Years, 11 Months ago  
Wow!

I'm seriously in total shock. This is one of those Unforseen Circumstances that crops up every now and then, right?

I am so sorry for the confusion and inconvenience and delay that this has caused, but we basically overloaded the server and crashed it. And not just once, either.

Our hosting company is formulating a plan to upgrade our server capacity as we speak, so we'll make this right as soon as we can. In the meantime, I sent out an email to The List, as well as posted on my blog. I'll continue to post here and on my blog as I get more info.

But for now, the news is that we're opening the registration to an UNLIMITED number of people until midnight tonight. We'll make this happen. I couldn't think of any other way to make it fair for all the people who've been refreshing since this morning, so if you have a desire to get in, you'll get in. The more the merrier, right? What a rocking gallery and MB we'll have. I can't wait!

Thank you SOO Much for your amazing AMAZING level of interest, for your desire and willingness to go out on a limb here and try something new, and to be part of this first-ever experience. I'm totally overwhelmed by the digi love right now. *BIG SQUEEZE*

I'll be back in a bit. Must go teach a class.

-J

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LivE
Spraground Fixture
Administrator
Gender: Female LivEdesigns live.0319 Location: The Dark Side Birthday: 08/05
Re:Uh. Whoa? So much digi love! Registration updates! 16 Years, 11 Months ago  
Thanks so much, Jessica! I was able to register but I haven't received a confirmation email from you yet... had some problems registering because I kept getting messages that my username and my email address had been used (probably due to all the refreshing I was doing?) So i tried another user name and my alternate email address and I got through. I hope this truly means that I've been registered.

So sorry for the stress our total excitement may have caused you and Jared and the server/hosting company. Think of it as a huge hug for you from the whole wide world--everyone loves you and can't wait to learn from you!

I hope to get an email from you soon so I know for sure that my registration was successful! Again, many thanks!!!

-Liv

Logged Logged

~Liv~ LivEdesigns

Adobe
Runs with Crop Tool!
Re:Uh. Whoa? So much digi love! Registration updates! 16 Years, 11 Months ago  
This should be really exciting though that we crashed your server! Would make me smile actually....After the stress of it all was gone though of course!

Logged Logged
Go to top

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.