JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
So.. what do you think of the place?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: So.. what do you think of the place?
admin
Resident Expert + Moderator
User Offline
So.. what do you think of the place? 16 Years, 11 Months ago  
Anything you'd like to see here? Feedback? Commentary? Excited for Up &amp; Running and all future courses?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sarebear
Ipsum Lorem. Oh wait, not IMpersonal Text! Hrm..
Pumped from Using the mouse!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female My Crafty Blog Location: By the Great Salt Lake in Utah Birthday: 02/25
Re:So.. what do you think of the place? 16 Years, 11 Months ago  
It absolutely ROCKS! I love LOVE how you have it all organized!!! It makes so much sense.

Off to poke around s'more!

edit: and yes, excited for all the above that you said, and excited you have a forum here, too!

Post edited by: sarebear, at: 2007/05/25 06:40

Another edit: That 4:48 preview of the course is great!!! Besides the fact that your example showed me something I had a question about today lol, I thought it very well done, well scripted/organized in what you had to say, and very good to know information, as well as being interesting. Plus, your children are so cute, when you are working with photos of them, how could one not be riveted? Seriously, that one is so adorable . . . .!!!<br><br>Post edited by: sarebear, at: 2007/05/25 07:02

Logged Logged

joygross
Newbie!
I am loving it so far... I too also saw something I didnt know.. I have elements five.. and cant wait for the class.... I have been looking everywhere for a class for elements.

Logged Logged
dokeating
Deirdre
Newbie!
Nice clean design and user-friendly. Love the pdf of the Black &amp; White conversion so I can print it out and try it without switching back and forth from your site to Elements. Cool:cheer:

Will there be a gallery based on layouts from your classes? Will it be open only to class member or to anyone? I'd love to see what others create out of the same starting point.

And I'd still love to hear what are your most used digi goodies, which brushes or elements do you find yourself using over and over?

Congrats on a great site and a smooth start (or so it looks!).

Logged Logged
BeeScrapping
Newbie!
I love it.. and going to go browse around.. one question?
will you have the instructions like how you did at the MP site?
and if so are you also going to have step by step instructions
typed out so we can print them too?

Logged Logged
Monda
Runs with Crop Tool!
Can't believe my good fortune. It wasn't that long ago I was a Beta Tester in your Detroit CKU class and now, if I can warm up my typing fingers fast enough on June 1st, I have the chance to register to be a Beta tester, uh, er, I mean an initial class member in your new adventure. Timing is everything and this is just the type of fun, at a great pace, inspirational type of education I need to continue my journey into hybrid scrapbooking. Now, if I'm successful at making the switch - what am I going to do with all the paper I've hoarded??!!

Congrats on an incredible web site. You and Jared have obviously invested alot - not just the moolah, but your most scarce and valuable resource, time. It definitely reflects the spirit of who you are! Congrats!

~Monda

Logged Logged

Nikon D70
Carrie
Runs with Crop Tool!
This is awsome. I just recently found your blog and have been reading it every day. I am pretty new to digital scrapbooking, so I'm sure there is tons of information that I will pick up. My story of digital scrapbooking is pretty funny. We just recently moved into a new home. We are trying to design the office to accomodate all of my scrapbooking supplies. My husband and I have been &quot;fighting&quot; for a month about what kind of a desk we need to accomodate both of our needs, so all of my scrapbooking supplies are in boxes. Hence, I have turned to digital scrapbooking! I have learned so much over the last month. I love it!!!

Thank you for this forum. It is awsome.

Also, I hope I get to meet you at the Charlotte CKC event!

Carrie

Logged Logged
maggieandmommy
Newbie!
Everything looks so nice and well-designed. You've got nice lines here. Oh, and I love the idea of having a gallery for tutorial layouts. I agree that it would be cool to see how people use your different tutorials!

Logged Logged
Carol_M
Newbie!
Awesome!

Logged Logged

Carol M
busybee
Newbie!
this place made my day MUCH MORE fun!!!!!!

Logged Logged
tlc
Newbie!
Fantastic! A new addiction to add to my day. WooHoo!

Logged Logged

Leslie

Canon Rebel XTi
PSE 5
My feeble attempt at a blog ;)
mommy_mollie
Newbie!
I think it's fabulous! Your site has such a clean, wonderful feel. It is also very easy to navigate. And I am so excited for the classes. But most of all, I am happy for you. It is so awesome when a dream comes true...congrats again!

Logged Logged

Mollie
Nikon D80
PSE 5
My Blog: www.triplehmoments.blogspot.com
jazijey
Newbie!
I love the look of your site! I'm so happy I know have 1 place to go to read your blog, as well as learn with your tutorials.

Congrats on a wonderful site!

Logged Logged
mommytothreeboys
Newbie!
I am just so stinkin' excited about this site, Jessica!!!

For months now I have been wanting something exactly like this. A place where I can actually learn how to use PSE 5.0 and become a digi scrapper. My first love has been designing in the papercrafting field, but I can see that this is going to quickly become my next love. And what a great combination! All that I have learned in my design work for cardmaking converts so beautifully into application in the scrapbooking world!

Thanks so much for all your efforts to create this site and offer classes.

And I think I'll be attending CHA in Chicago ... would be so fun to meet you in person!

Ok, off to poke around some more!

Again, THANK YOU!!!<br><br>Post edited by: seewah, at: 2007/05/25 16:39

Logged Logged
Joanie
Runs with Crop Tool!
I think it is wonderful! I love your videos and your online chats at DD and love the fact that we can get a dose of learning from you every day! and continue to watch the videos even after the class period is over - I am so excited! You rock Jessica! Thank you so much!
Joanie

Logged Logged

Joanie/pse6
JHsizzle
Telling my story
Resident Expert + Moderator
Gender: Female In the moment Location: Phoenix, AZ Birthday: 04/28
Jessica -- I think you are a woman and digi artist whose time has come! There is so much buzz about digital and many of us have been longing for a place like this. I started my digi journey about a year ago and seriously, just floundered my way through learning what I could about PS Elements. Then, poof! I found your initial site and started doing the weekly tutorials that you so graciously offered. Then found your digital kit as part of CK and then your offerings on Designer Digitals. I am in heaven, now, with your courses to be offered here, and this community. I'm definitely going to be spending some quality time here.

And one last thing: I think what really sets you apart in your field is your professionalism as a businesswoman. So many times one sees people who excel in their trade or art, but lack some of the business savvy to really take their work to the next level. You have it all going on, girl, from your communication skills (sorry -- but I'm a communications manager for a large company, and these things matter to me!) to your understanding your audience and its needs, to your technology prowess ... and of course, your beautiful artistic talents. You're the total package, and I am stoked about this site!

Logged Logged

Janie
In the Moment

Photoshop CS4
Canon Rebel XSi
Canon SD880 IS
Laura2u
Runs with Crop Tool!
Gender: Female A Scrappist's Thoughts Laura2u2 Location: Oregon
I absolutely agree, this place is rockin'! So eacy to get around and figure the little fun things out...you've done a great job!

Logged Logged

Smiles,
Laura

A Scrappists Thoughts
silverghost
Newbie!
What about a place for members to introduce themselves tell a little about them and where they are from....It is always interesting to know a little about people.

Logged Logged
jknapp00
Newbie!
Hey Jessica - This is so great - my favorite thing so far is the little button for the pdf of the tutorials. Is there any way to get the pictures on the pdf's? The pics really help to clarify the instructions. I am kind of a newcomer to Elements and you have helped tremendously. I had left a note on the CK site that a DVD of your tutorials would be wonderful. Thanks.

Logged Logged
Adobe
Runs with Crop Tool!
Love your website! Clean, easy to navigate and fun! Happy to be apart of this community so eary on!

Logged Logged
texasbarb
Runs with Crop Tool!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Do want to let you know that there's not a tut for the B/W conversion tut in the &quot;free tuts&quot;...don't know if you know this.

I can't express my appreciation enough for what you're doing!!!

Wanna get the last 2 tuts over at DD, too....just gotta get the bucks together to do it....but I WILL do it!!

Hugs,
Barb A

Logged Logged
carolopal
Newbie!
I'm loving this place.

Logged Logged
Mommydoc
Runs with Crop Tool!
Jessica, love the site. You and Jared did a great job. I would love to take the up and running class, but super excited that other, more advanced ones, are coming( sooner rather than later!!) I am taking your scrapbook alchemy class at CKU Anaheim and as big fan of photshop Friday and your blog, I am so excited that you are expanding to a venture where we can actually PAY you for the knowledge and goodness you share with us! I am also signed up for Scrapbook Alchemy at CKU anaheim and can't wait to meet you in person!

Logged Logged

matthewsmom
Newbie!
The preview of the class totally SOLD ME!!! I highly SUGGEST that you do that with each of the classes you will be offering. It really gives me an idea of what to expect &amp; if I think it'll be worth the moolah!! YOURS is SOOOO worth the money!!

Logged Logged
ak.photobug@yahoo.com
Livin' in a Photographer's Paradise!
Digital Superstar!
Gender: Female Divine Inspirations Location: Eagle River, Alaska Birthday: 09/15
silverghost wrote:
What about a place for members to introduce themselves tell a little about them and where they are from....It is always interesting to know a little about people.

I second this opinion ! Also, I mentioned on another thread that I am pretty clueless about digi-scrapping. I do a lot of photo-editing in Roxio Photosuite 5.0, but evrything is strictly about the photo - no opportunity to make a digital LO, really. I also have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 (a gift from my sis-in-law) and PSE 3.0 (a gift from my DD) - I have tinkered around a little with both, but am still quite intimidated. I have just recently purchased PSE 5.0 with the hopes that I might be able to use it to follow along with your tutorials and idea book, since my other programs vary in their abilities, placement of tools/commands in the work window, etc. (Hopefully, Adobe won't come out with a new PSE 6.0 or something while I'm awaiting the arrival of my new software ).

This is a long and round-about way to get to my point -- might you be putting a thread in the forum for total beginners or a place somewhere else on the site that begins with the basics in PS/PSE vocabulary and techniques? I realize many members here are way beyond that point, but for those of us who are just beginning - or who have failed to get past the beginning - to have a foundation upon which to build our skills would be a blessing, I'm sure.

Aside from that, I think your new site is wonderful and I agree with the others that your color and design choices are very appealing and your site is easy to navigate. I look forward to watching you (and your site) grow and flourish in the days to come !

-- kimB

Logged Logged

Divine Inspirations
U&R
NWR
D:iD
Type+Writer 1 & 2
Oh Shoot!
ACDSee: Digital Organization
SiH
Photo Editing: G2GW & FU&SE
Extraction Secrets
Brush*Abilities
Beautiful Evidence
Holidays-in-Hand
Pen Tablet Basics
This Old Photo
CTC
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.