JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What just happened?
Lynn
Hi there!
Pumped from Using the mouse!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What just happened? 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
Kimber! I am totally confused and pretty much freaking out here. I received an email from Candice about her new course and just now went to sign up and when I clicked on the email it just disappeared. How can that happen?! I waited a bit while I decided wether or not take this course for a couple reasons- you know- finances, vet bill from rescuing a feral starving kitten from the ice storm, credit card getting hacked....but she made it easy for us alumni and even though I have taken many of her courses I felt I wanted to support her in her new endeavor so I went to the email clicked on it and poof! Gone. I looked in all my boxes-three times I might add. And even went on my phone- not there either. I feel like I'm in the midst of Mission Impossible! So do you have some sort of explanation for me so I don't think I am going nuts??!! I am definitely not a techno wiz but even I know that when you click on an email it should open and not disappear. OK, I'm going to stop babbling here but sheesh this has been a very weird week. Any help you can give me would truly appreciated!

Logged Logged

Lynn\'sGallery

Canon 40D_28-135mm and f/1.8 50mm lens_PSE5
*LYNN*
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KBear
Kimber
Photography TA, JS Mentor, & Forum Guru
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What just happened? 10 Years, 2 Months ago  
That is so bizarre! I have no idea why that would happen, but you might want to check with your email provider or check the settings on your phone/email. In the meantime, email me at kbearh@gmail.com and I'll forward it to you. I still have a copy of it handy.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.