JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: A huge DSE thank you!
jhoaglin
Runs with Crop Tool!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Imagine*Dream*Create Location: West Haven, UT
A huge DSE thank you! 14 Years, 7 Months ago  
I just wanted to thank all the wonderful Spraground friends for making my DSE experience great! The TA's in our track were awesome (Kari, Crystal, & Joan). I had a great time and am so glad I got to meet all of you. Jessica, Liv & Candice are truly genuine, nice people. I had a great time and just wanted to give a big shout out for this terrific site!

Logged Logged

Joni
Mac-CS4-Canon 7D
Imagine*Dream*Create
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bestsides
I *heart* Photoshop!
JS Mentor
Re:A huge DSE thank you! 14 Years, 7 Months ago  
We are happy to hear you made it home safely before those cougar fans went nuts!
It was such fun to see you in person and watch your creativity unfold before my eyes -
your niece will love her special page! We're off tomorrow early....missed you for dinner.

Logged Logged

Joan2
myfourstories.wordpress.com/
Mac PSE 10, CS6, CC

Terebene
You can never have too many brushes
JS Mentor
I second (third?) this. It was amazing and more like a reunion than a conference. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for making this happen (especially Jess). It couldn't have been more cool. Pictures to come!!

Logged Logged

If Jessica offers it, I've probably taken it.
Blog: mydailylife365.blogspot.com
CS6 on Mac; Canon 7D
JenInSF
Runs with Crop Tool!
I couldn't agree more! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and putting real life faces with the avetars. I have been more of a lurker on the message boards, but after meeting you all I can't wait to be more active and continue the friendships I've started. I feel so fortunate to have come upon Jessica's website. She helped me find my scrapbooking mojo (which had become lost under piles and piles of paper and chipboard) right in front of me on my computer. Digi scrapping could be a solitary hobby, but through the message boards and now things like Spraguefest, I've learned it is anything but. A HUGE thank you to Jess, Liv and everyone who keeps our community running and helped make this event happen.

Logged Logged

Jen
CS4 * iMac * Canon 40D
Blog: Picture My World www.jenjohnston.typepad.com

elseepe
Digital Superstar!
elseepe's blog
It really was a, uhmn uhmn, can I say, awesome, experience. There were some good tips in the classes, but really best of all was meeting so many of you spraguemates and matching up faces with avatars. Of course, meeting and talking with Jess, Candice, Liv, Crystal was great as well. They are indeed genuine, nice folks. (The rest of you too.)

But I must say, it does feel good to be home. Hope the rest of you are making it home safe today with your travels (and goodies).

I hope I will be able to make the next Spraguefest event wherever and whenever it may be.

Logged Logged

~Lisa
If there's a JS class, I'm there.
elseepe's blog
PC Win7 64-bit PSE7, PSE11/CS6
Monda
Runs with Crop Tool!
I, too felt it was amazing. So glad to have met in person and absorbed so much digi goodness from the teachers and my Spraguemates. The improv was the perfect capper - thanks again to Jess for everything.

Now . . .to sleep - that 3 am wake up call came too early!

~Monda

Logged Logged

Nikon D70
ocmath
Pumped from Using the mouse!
Blog
I agree. It was such a fun experience. It was great to meet others from the Spraground . . . they are just as nice in person as they are online!

Oh, make sure you look through your coupons. There are a few pretty good ones that expire this month!

Logged Logged

Jaime

Blog
iscrap4me2
I can clone that out, don't worry...
Back home from a terrific 3 days where I met some really great women and learned some new stuff. Thanks to Jessica (and her "gang"), CK, the TA's for making this a great "Experience".

Can't wait until the next one which will be here on the East Coast. Well a person can dream!

Logged Logged

Marcy Windows 7 PSE11 NikonD40
jsamuels
I'll Just Start Over!!!
Digital Superstar!
Gender: Female Progress not Perfection Location: New Jersey Birthday: 11/28
As always it was great to meet everyone in IRL. Jess a has truly captured the meaning of the word Awesome when it comes to the people in this community. Thanks to everyone for making this another great event.

Logged Logged

Joan
27" iMac
MacbookPro
Canon 50D
CS5
megstocks
Living the ducky life! **
JS Mentor Coordinator
It truly was a blessing to meet everyone from the Spraground who attended - y'all are even more awesome in person than "in type."

As an old friend would say, "It was brilliant on multiple levels!"- which applies many ways to our little gathering!

Thank you all - and especially Liv, Kari, Joan, Crystal, Kristen, Laurie, Tori, and Jana (did I forget anybody? I blame the blonde hair...) for all the help through the week with digi & other stuff - y'all rock! And, of course, to Jess & Jared for being two of the most awesome people ever - free tix to the theater?!

I have to share this funny with y'all: I get home, I'm unpacking my suitcase....I bring out the framed "Friendship is a sheltering tree" quote and my 8yo son, Zane, took one look at it and said, "That's done by Jessica Sprague - I can just tell by the swirls & leaves!" Just awesome! Then he asked if he and I could scrap together today....just love it!

Hope everyone got home safely & s not too tired.....Hugs to you all and thanks for giving the gift of your time & your presence.

Much love, Meg

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/28 21:48 By megstocks.

Hugs, Meg
**paddling like mad underneath the surface calm!
{MacBook Pro, PSE v13/CS5, Picasa/Pixa, Nikon D90, Bamboo Capture}
Jacopetti
Kelli
Pumped from Using the mouse!
Gender: Female Location: El Dorado Hills, CA Birthday: 02/09
Well... I would just like to say a big sarcastic "Thanks A LOT!" to DSE. I don't really know people here, and the few people I have gotten to like disappeared!! Well, most of them! So I was left reading a forum of strangers!! I felt abandoned! Sure, some of you popped in and posted once in a while, and told me of all the fun you were having while I was here in a forum with people asking themselves "who is that new girl". And yes, there were some people still here, but they kinda clammed up because the rest of you were gone! Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is... welcome back. This is my long winded way of saying you were missed!

Logged Logged

Kelli
lpecotte
AKA Lobo
Administrator
The Daily Peacock
Loved being able to see all of you! I am going through withdrawals today. I have never laughed as much as I have in the last week, especially Saturday at the play. I love you guys so much! You are all amazing!! Mwah!

Logged Logged

shmoop
crazy for HYBRID!
Digital Superstar!
I'm so happy all went well and it sounds like no traveling mishaps!!! YAY!! Am SOOOO jealous and disappointed that I couldn't make it this year.....was a VERY hard week for me/us in many ways! woooooof......but there's always next year, if i can stay healthy and have the same number of children i have today (ahem...) We'll see what God has planned, as always, He is in the driver's seat for me!!!

Blessings and health all around! Glad everyone made it home safely!!!!

Logged Logged

*Michelle*

shmoop.typepad.com/

Lynat
Runs with Crop Tool!
I have to agree with you all! We had a great time just learning and for our first time, we learned a lot and that was enough! Justin said Jessica was the first person to teach him something..............if my hard-headed man CAN be taught something, then you know you've got a wonderful teacher. He's not the scrapper, but we both enjoyed it.

We missed the dinner Thursday night, I don't know what happened but we got out of our class, went to the room and it was 5:30. There was no one in the lobby when we went up to the room so we just ordered room service.

We hope to 'meet' again in a year or two cause I'm sure I will still need to be taught something.
Lynita

Logged Logged
Terebene
You can never have too many brushes
JS Mentor
Lynita,
Sorry we missed you Thursday. We left at 5. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Logged Logged

If Jessica offers it, I've probably taken it.
Blog: mydailylife365.blogspot.com
CS6 on Mac; Canon 7D
bestsides
I *heart* Photoshop!
JS Mentor
Lynita,

I actually kept running into Justin but NEVER saw you.
He was going to tell you. The dinner was for a lobby
meet at 5PM so I guess you missed us, but we were down
in the lobby asking around for both of you. The funny
thing was there was another guy and gal in our block
and I asked them the second day if they were you two
and they laughed. Apparently several people asked him
if he was Justin. Oh well... and how sweet of your
guy to go as your own personal tech support with an
injured wrist too! We hope you got a lot out of the
classes. We'll have to "meet" next time! Joan

Logged Logged

Joan2
myfourstories.wordpress.com/
Mac PSE 10, CS6, CC

tori
Administrator
My two oldest boys were asking me today if there was going to be another Spragufest next year. When I said yes, probably, they declared that they were going with me to meet Jessica, and they would sign up for the classes if they had to in order to go. They are 9 and 11 years old.

Seriously, it all seems like a dream. Like Laurie, I hadn't laughed like that for a long time. Actually since Chicago. Much needed therapy, for sure.

Lynita- Was that you with the fun Shrek Halloween costume pics?

Logged Logged
megstocks
Living the ducky life! **
JS Mentor Coordinator
Tori- that's awesome! Your two and my Zane & Harper can hang out (Ware may be a bit too young yet) - we can start the mini-Sprague fest!

Logged Logged

Hugs, Meg
**paddling like mad underneath the surface calm!
{MacBook Pro, PSE v13/CS5, Picasa/Pixa, Nikon D90, Bamboo Capture}
putnamd55@gmail.com
I should have been born RICH!
Digital Superstar!
Gender: Female My Turn on Earth putnamd55 Location: Georgia Birthday: 04/21
Just want to add my thanks to everyone for a fabulously AWESOME week! I enjoyed seeing most of my Chicago Babes again and getting to meet so many new Provo Peeps!

I didn't get a chance to meet and talk with everyone, so if I missed you, please don't take it personally. I'm just a shy person by nature and have a hard time going up to people and striking up a conversation. I'm trying to overcome this flaw but obviously I have a ways to go.

MAJOR hugs to Jessica, Kristen, Crystal and Candice. You gals ROCK MY WORLD!!! I'm so grateful for your friendship.

Logged Logged

- Deb P. - PC - CS3 - Canon 30D

Lynat
Runs with Crop Tool!
Kendra,
I knew we were supposed to meet at 5:00 and didn't realize that we were running THAT late until we got to our room. I'm getting slow in my old age I guess.

Joan,
Justin told me! Didn't you have a cast on your baby finger? I thought we rode up the elevator with you and someone and talked but I could not remember your name.............but if it wasn't you, I don't know who it was.

Tori,
The Fiona and Shrek pictures were us. The girls want us to be Fiona and Shrek but they want to be Hannah Montana and Gabriella. I told them this year they needed to be Shrek babies but nope, they've got their own ideas.
Lynita

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/29 17:32 By Lynat.
bmartinson
JS Mentor
I'm not sure I have a lot that's new and different to add, but I'd echo a lot of the things others have said. I had so much fun and it was wonderful to meet so many of you truly nice people in real life. My husband was surprised at how many people I met and talked to given how extremely shy I tend to be, especially in groups. Thanks for a fabulous week!

Logged Logged

-Beth
U&R, NWR, DID, DIDer, T+W 1 & 2, Photography, Organization, Photo Editing, SIH, HIH, Brush Abilities, Illustrator 101, 102, 201, AOD and more
Jana
JS Mentor
Gender: Female Jana's Journey jlholden15 Location: Spraground Forever! Birthday: 03/15
It's hard to believe the 2nd annual Spraguefest is already over & I've been back to work for 2 days! I had a fabulous time with the Chicago Babes and so enjoyed meeting new faces this time around as well! It was truly wonderful and tons of fun! Enough can't be said as to how awesome everyone is and how much Jessica means to all of us! The friendships are for real and are so amazing! Thank you to everyone who came and a special thanks to Jessica, Liv, Kristen, Crystal & Candice for all your support and dedication to the journey we are taking with you! Our Spraground rocks for sure! I'm already looking forward to #3 next year! I hope those of you who couldn't come this year will be able to make it next time!
I'm truly honored & blessed to be a part of this fabulous community!

Logged Logged

Amy L
Digital Superstar!
Although I missed DSE, the Spraguefest was just a blast. Can't wait for next year, love you guys so much!

Logged Logged

Amy
my blog

Mac...CS3...Nikon D300

[img]http://i3.photo
lpecotte
AKA Lobo
Administrator
The Daily Peacock
Shell, you were missed more than you can imagine.

Logged Logged

scrappyguy@gmail.com
Bon Appetit!
JS Mentor
Gender: Male My bare bloggin' Location: Metro Atlanta Birthday: 01/18
I am supremely happy that I decided to take the plunge and attend the SpragueFest this year.

It was such a thrill to meet each and every one of you. Such cooler people cannot be found on the planet! Special shout outs to Jess, Candice, Liv, Kristen, and Kari for all you do!

I've been struggling with entering the real world again. Today my principal kept me up on the roof of the school for 45 mins to take ONE picture of the fifth graders.

Hopefully tomorrow I can find time to work on getting some pics uploaded. Wish me luck!

Logged Logged

Gary - CS3 - Nikon D90
Here's my BLOG
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.