JessicaSprague.com Message Boards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ACDSee Question(s)
cynthiaking
Runs with Crop Tool!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ACDSee Question(s) 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
Two questions:

(1) I backed up ACDSee to an external hard drive. Now when I open ACDsee on my computer and click on a file, it says that the "source file" is missing and refers me to my external hard drive. When I good up the EHD, everything on my computer is there. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?

(2) Everytime I back-up ACDsee something weird happens . . . I often end up with doubles of images, but if you click on one, it does not come up in the viewing pane (on the left) and then I click on the same one right next to it, and it will pop up. What are these "doubles/ghost" images and how do I stop it from happening? I can delete the one that does not pop up and it goes away, but the next time I do a back-up, I get doubles again (and not of everything).

Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dvhoward55
Pumped from Using the mouse!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:ACDSee Question(s) 11 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi! I read your post weeks ago, but I didn't have a solution for you since I don't have that problem. I would suggest that you post your question again, but in the general forum as this really is a scrapbooking problem and LOTS of people use ACDSee and have taken Kayla's organization class (no longer available, sorry). You might get some help there.

Logged Logged

Windows 7; PSE 11
Canon EOS 60D
Lens: EF 50mm 1:1.4
EF 24-70mm 1:2.8
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

Let's Keep in Touch!

Copyright 2013 JessicaSprague.com. All Rights reserved.